Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February is a busy month

February is a busy month for me.

A week or so ago, I eluded to the fact that the concept for an upcoming ebook was taking shape.

Well, after years and years of putting it off, I finally drew a line in the same and set a goal to get it done.

On March 1st, 2012, I will be launching a nonfiction ebook.

In launching it, I also started another blog titled Mr. Shoestring where I share small tidbits on how to save money and live "on a shoestring" budget, as many people are.

The concept of the ebook is something I've had an idea for at least ten or more years, but I now believe that I am at a point where I can actually put legs on it and make it work.

Stay tuned in the next few weeks, as I'll share how this ebook is coming along.  And please make sure to check out my other blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment