Friday, August 10, 2012

Happenings In The Outhouse 10-Aug-2012 / Video blogs and rants

This past week has been a trying one.  Starting around Wednesday last week when my daughter's insulin pump decided to kick the bucket, and fighting with a company called AuraVie over some product we never ordered and have since charged us twice now for (be sure to check out my videos on what I call my AuraVie Rant - and please share with all of your Twitter followers and Facebook friends).

Amongst this and also working on putting together both a podcast and video blog series, centered around and expanding on the topics covered in this blog, I've been working on chapters 40-42 of Beholder's Eye.

My other projects (besides the thriller novel, creating a future podcast and video blog series) include the refining of my ebook 99 Ways To Have A Memorable Wedding On A Shoestring Budget (available on the Amazon Kindle) and its cover--well, okay, the cover only.  It's fairly plain, when compared with others in the same category, so I'm tossing down a few dozen ideas on how it can be improved.  I'm also putting out a grateful request: if you have any great ideas on how to improve it, please review it on the link above and e-mail any ideas to me at phazerpub@yahoo.com.  In return, I'll send you a free copy of the ebook as a complimentary gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment