Friday, November 16, 2012

Happenings In The Outhouse 16-Nov-2012 / Agent searching

The literary agent search is on.  I've been going through my new 2013 Guide to Literary Agents, which I picked up for my Kindle, and I have to say this first off: having the Kindle version is so much easier than what I used to do with the physical copy.  I've scoured through the listings and have highlighted/bookmarked the ones who represent the thriller fiction genre.

My first plan with the agent search is to narrow the list down to roughly 10 solid ones who also appeal to new writers or ones that somehow connected with me in their listing.  I'm following a number of them on Twitter and Facebook.

What else is going on?  For Beholder's Eye, I have the first five chapters available for your viewing pleasure on this site.  Just go along the side and you'll see a link for it.

I have a few short stories I'm going to work on as well, and those will be up for viewing shortly.

For those doing NaNoWriMo, congratulations for even entering the frey.  November is roughly half-way done.  You can do it.  Believe in yourself that it can be done.  Don't give excuses for why it can't be done.  Give yourself permission to dream and to accomplish something.

No comments:

Post a Comment