Friday, February 1, 2013

Happenings In The Outhouse 01-Feb-2013 / Day one of NaNoWriMo in February

Today is what I call "Day One of NaNoWriMo in February."

"But, Mark, NaNoWriMo is in November, isn't it?"

Why, yes it is, my good fellow.  But last November was busy for me and I decided to put it farther out, when I could plan for it.  Hence, NaNoWriMo in February.

I'll keep this short, as I'm writing the first draft of Guest of Honor, a novelette--at least, it feels like a novelette in my head.  When it comes out on paper--or digital paper--my stories always seem to take on a life of its own.

Update on my January goals: I finished 5 out of the 10 short stories.  I don't consider it a failure, as those five a pretty-well polished.  One is offered for free on this blog ("Salute") and the other four I have to try find homes for.

No comments:

Post a Comment