Friday, August 23, 2013

Happenings In The Outhouse 23-Aug-2013 / New "Guest of Honor" ebook cover

Guest of Honor recently got a face-lift.  Here was the old cover:


Now, I have a new professional cover.  Check it out:


Pretty cool, huh?
You can purchase it through the Amazon Kindle store for near the same cost as a cup of coffee.  Cheap coffee, that is.

What else is going on?  First, I'm going through and cleaning up the book description for Beholder's Eye.  I'm also working on editing my inspirational novella titled Obituary of a Loser.  I'm about 75% done with it, and I need to add another 1500 words to get it to the 17.5K word novella mark.

Maybe by next week it will be done.  Not sure if it will be ready for publishing yet . . . but it will be close.

No comments:

Post a Comment