Friday, September 27, 2013

Happenings In The Outhouse 27-Sept-2013 / 691 words

691 words.  That's all the separates my latest story from novelette to novella.  According to SFWA, a novella is at least 17,500 words (up to the proverbial 40K which is the low end for novels).

Gabriel's Hope.

That's the title for this inspirational little piece.  The plan is within the next 1-2 weeks it will be uploaded onto the Kindle along with Beholder's Eye and Guest of Honor.  That brings the number of self-published works this year to three.

Goal achieved.

I also received my rejection letter from Writers Of The Future on last quarters submission--an expected rejection, of course, as the contest is highly competitive.  Now, I will glance at it and send it out to some of the other SF markets.

Keeping it short today.  Got a lot of irons in the fire, and another trip to Rochester/Mayo for my wife is coming up.

Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment