Friday, December 6, 2013

Happenings In The Outhouse 06-Dec-2013 / Gearing up for 2014

As 2013 is winding down, I'm planning for 2014.

I don't like rushing things along--I have to constantly be reminding my kids not to wish for time to move faster, that you need to savor each moment--because before you know it, the holiday season will be over and the new year will be upon us.

My two novel projects are inching along:

1) Shadowkill is still being edited in the opening five chapters

2) the sequel to Beholder's Eye has seen roughly 1500 words written this week, and is sitting around 6100 words total.

My goal is to publish both of these within the first quarter of 2014.  I'm not sure if the sequel will be done or not with editing, but it'll be close.

I have some bold goals for 2014.  Sorry, I will not share them here.  It doesn't matter what my list looks like when compared to yours.  Each of us is different.

But you need goals in order to know what you're aiming for.  Write them down.  Be specific.

Then do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment