Friday, December 20, 2013

Happenings In The Outhouse 20-Dec-2013 / Winding down

Not only am I winding down for the year, I (and my family and in-laws) are winding down for a little vacation over the Christmas holiday.

The past few weeks have been busy (aside from packing) with getting blog posts written and scheduled.  I don't like to miss my Monday/Wednesday/Friday schedule, so I made sure I scheduled them ahead of time.

Where am I going?

You'll see.  Let's put it this way: I live in northwestern Minnesota, where we've already seen severe below zero temperatures, and we're going someplace where it's not only warm, snow is rare.  We're going someplace much, much warmer.

Think warm climate and . . . mouse ears.  Yes, it's Disney World.

I'm inching along with Shadowkill.  I have a lofty goal of self-publishing this book by Q1 2014, which means time is running out.  I'd also like to have the first draft of the second book in the Central Division Series complete too.  I have lofty goals for 2014 to begin with--and most are centered around publishing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment