Friday, September 5, 2014

Happenings In The Outhouse 05-Sept-2014 / testing the pre-order waters

Beholder's Eye is currently in a $0.99 Kindle Countdown deal - if you haven't picked it up yet, now is your chance.

My latest short story collection is complete.  Early next week, I'll share links to where it can be purchased for pre-order.

The publication date is set for September 15th.

I'll be publishing on all platforms, from Amazon to Smashwords to Kobo.  Through Smashwords, I'll get into the iBooks store, etc.

Here's a sneak preview of the cover for the short story collection If Walls Could Talk:


I had to go through a few artists to get the cover I wanted.

Which brings me to a point when it comes to cover artists.  It's a good idea to have more than one.  Unless your cover artist is a complete rock star at what he or she does, it's wise to juggle between a few.

Click here to subscribe to my newsletter, for the latest updates

No comments:

Post a Comment