Friday, June 3, 2016

Adjusting the summer schedule / Happenings In The Outhouse 03-June-2016

Summer is here.

And so are the kids.

Which means the schedule I keep nine months out of the year has to dramatically change.

Such is life.  When it comes to planning my week, I take into account various appointments I need to be at so I know how much I will be able to accomplish in that time.  It's not easy at times, and even some last-minute events throw everything out of whack.

I still find time to write almost every single day, even if it's a few hundred words.

I'm keeping it short today.  I am roughly 20,000 words into the fourth novel in the Central Division Series.  It's going very well, with the help of my new mode in outlining.  Not sure if that's the key to it all or if it's just that I'm getting better at this.

Could be a combination of both, if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment