Friday, August 18, 2017

Four new stories being published soon / Happenings In The Outhouse 18-Aug-2017

The last time I published anything was in late December 2016, my novel The Christmas Letters.

Since then, I've been diligently working on books two and three of the Shadowkill Trilogy.

Over the past few weeks, I've put together a new nonfiction books about traveling with type one diabetics--still untitled, but brainstorming some ideas--and a short story, which, as of this date, is technically a novelette.  Top word count on a short story is 7,500 words, according to SFWA, and this one is over 10,000.  Not sure how I'll market it, but I'll figure it out.

When these are up and published--these will be published wide, across all e-book platforms--I will let everyone know.

No comments:

Post a Comment