Friday, November 24, 2017

Irons In The Fire / Happenings In The Outhouse 24-Nov-2017

To say I have many irons in the fire is an understatement.

And that's not including my life outside of writing--although, when I think about it, much of my writing hinges upon my outside life.

That being said, I am nearing the end of the first book in my current superhero trilogy.  On the side, I am also going through a previously written novel--written, no kidding, over twenty years ago--and I am outlining it, chapter by chapter.  I am enjoying this book very much.  Almost to the point where I want to put books two and three of the trilogy on hold to do the re-write.

Nope.  Not gonna do it.

I also have two other previously written novels, one in horror and the other an epic fantasy, that I want to do the same process.  That means I have only one novel left that I had written--twenty-three years ago at this point (trust me, I know the exact year, for it was near the same time I met my wife for the first time)--but that one needs . . . a LOT of work.  No kidding.

On top of all that, I have a cozy mystery series I want to start, a romance novel, a young adult baseball novel, a humorous book . . . and the list goes on.  I even have another thriller series, a spin-off of my Central Division series and based on the vigilante family in Guest of Honor, that is nipping at my heels.

And with me being an indie writer, I can do what I want.  Freedom, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment