Friday, November 10, 2017

One book turns into a trilogy / Happenings In The Outhouse 10-Nov-2017

Okay, it's official.  I decided to turn my latest superhero tale into . . . a trilogy.  Well, it will be a long series of books but this first tale will be three books instead of one.

While I was sitting in the deer stand this weekend (in Minnesota, the deer hunting season is basically an unofficial holiday), my mind wandered on my conundrum for this book.  Keep it as a single tale, albeit a long one?  Or split it up into three?  I even thought of dividing it up into just two, but it wouldn't work with the flow of the story.

So, I drew a line in the sand and decided a trilogy it would be.

This is exciting as I will be able to get the first book out much, much sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment